Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm tired of worrying

Hey brain!Ouch!It's painful
Can you please don't give me those thoughts?
You are worrying again
Why can't you just relax?

Hey brain!Be brainy please!
You are not too wise
Think on the other way around
Coz I'm getting sick of the way you think.

Hey hey!!Brain I think you need some washing.
Brainwash as they call it.
Wash your fears and be refreshen up!
Junk your worries and be lighten up!

Ouch!I don't want to say Ouch again!
I think you need some make up
Make up your mind and stay focused
Or else you will end up aching.

Relax,,stay relax..
God is there
You need more prayers
Nothing really matters
Except the goodness of your thoughts
So that I may behave right too..
Relax...just relax...Calm...Breathe...Sigh...Smile...Live..

No comments:

Post a Comment