Monday, April 13, 2009

Do you used to fret or fume?

Do you ever fume or fret?Here is a picture of yourself if you do. According to Norman Vincent Peale, the word "fume" means to boil up, to blow off, to emit vapor, to be agitated, to be distraught, to seethe. The word "fret" is equally descriptive .It is reminiscent of a sick child in a night, a petulant half-cry, half -whine. It has an annoying, penetrating quality. To fret is a childish term, but it describes the many reactions of adults.
In short, are you that kind of person who spends most of his day worrying and having that moody attitude?Irritable?..Well well well, there must be something in you that you need to check..But don't worry!Stop worrying now..Why?because from now on you will be journeying with me. Through my blog, you will going to feel that you are not alone, and there is really nothing to worry about in life!!!Smile!I'm going to post some inspiring words and stories for you to read and explore!!!So,,,Welcome to my WORLD!!!


1 comment:

  1. //Through my blog, you will going to feel that you are not alone, and there is really nothing to worry about in life!!!Smile!I'm going to post some inspiring words and stories for you to read and explore!!!So,,,Welcome to my WORLD!!!//

    I am on board bro!

    ReplyDelete